Sunday 22 May 2011

Generation One Chapter Five


It turns out that I was vomiting because I was pregnant! I was thrilled by the news!

 

Xander would jog around town early in the morning to wake him up. He would sometimes jog to work too; he says he works at a warehouse or factory  for toothpastes or something like that, not that fancy, but it brings us some money.


I decided to visit AJ. She had gotten married to a man called Leighton, who had a young son called Sam.

"So AJ; I have some REALLY good news" I said.


"I'm pregnant!" I grinned.


"OMG! ABI CONGRATULATIONS!" AJ smiled. 


It turns out that AJ was pregnant too!


I decided to go to the libary and read a pregnancy book. After that I decided to work on my cooking skill, I didn't want my baby to be living on canned soup and cereal.


I made some mac and cheese for dinner, it turned out better than the hot dogs!


We ate, Xander appreciated my food and complimented my cooking.


"So Xander I have something to tell you" 


"I'm pregnant!"



"Oh my god! Babe, that's great. That's amazing!" he beamed.


"I can't believe I'm going to be a daddy!"



Xander was a real sweetheart during my pregnancy. He would clean the house, cook meals and fix broken objects!


I spent my day at the library. I wrote up my report about the local diner. The food was cheap yet rather nice there and most of the things I wrote about the diner was positive.


I also saw Cindy at the library. She was pleased for me and Xander.


Xander had also bought this beautiful painting from a local store! I loved it so much and hung it over our bed.


Months past and I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night as a sudden pain hit me. I got up and was standing in a pool of water....oh sh*t!

It was late at night and Xander was out. 

"OWWW! XANDER!" I screamed...no answer. Where was he?



After an agonizing wait I gave birth to healthy baby girl who was named Bonnie and had the Loves The Outdoors and Artistic traits.



But just after I put Bonnie in her crib I felt another contraction!


And I gave birth to an adorable little girl called Becca who had the Artistic and Light Sleeper traits.


I awoke the next day to find Xander snuggling the girls.

"I love you so much little girl" I heard him whisper in each of the girl's ear. I smiled. It was going to be alright



No comments:

Post a Comment