Sunday 15 May 2011

Generation One Chapter Three


One day after work I decided to ask Xander over. That invite over would change my life forever...


"Hello?" he said.

"Xander it's Abi" I replied.

"Abi, hey babe, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to come over?" I asked.

"Yeah sure!" he said. "15 Summer Hill Court right?"

"Yep, bye love you" I said and hung up.


I quickly changed into my normal clothes and waited for Xander to come. When I saw his car coming up the hill in the distance I automatically smiled from ear to ear.


He pulled me into a kiss; a passionate one.



We talked for hours on end and then I decided to ask the question.

"Xander; I'm in a legacy, one that may be rich and famous one day. A legacy that will go on for 10 generations maybe even more! But I need someone to help me do this, and that's you...so will you move in with me and build our dream home and help me?" I asked. He hesitated and I think he was taken a back by what I had just said.

"Um....yeah sure Abi" he said and he smiled and I smiled back.


With the money which Xander brought in we were able to build a small house with a kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.


I had been living with Xander for a few months now and had gotten to know his mother Bessie and his father Buster; they approved of me and said I could tame his 'wild side'. I had gotten a promotion and didn't have to wear the yellow outfit anymore (YAY!)!


I knew something good was going to happen as the car had dropped me off. Something life changing. Something that I would never forget....EVER.


Xander was waiting for me in the kitchen.

"Hey beautiful" he smiled, I blushed; my face went scarlet.

He kissed me.

And hugged me...



Then got down on one knee and produced a blue velvet box from his pocket.

No way....

"Abigail Marie Fox, I knew I loved you from when we met in that library on that warm spring day. Holding you in my arms each day is a gift and I couldn't wish for anyone else like you. You're beautiful, charming and just an amazing person and I am so lucky to have you. Abigail will you marry me?"


He opened the box and the ring sparkled in the light.

"OH MY GOSH YES YES YES! I said in excitement.


He grinned.

"I love you Abi; more than any thing else in the world"


"I love you too"


We slept that night cuddled up together dreaming sweet dreams and no one could tear us apart.


Apart from him....as I slept he said in a menacing voice

"You're not going to have a happy ending Abi, you won't....I'll make sure of that. Just you wait and see"







No comments:

Post a Comment