Monday 2 May 2011

Generation One Chapter Two

As I woke up the next day I felt my heart beating rapidly.

"It was just a dream" I told myself; but it was so real....


I tucked into my cereal, but it didn't taste right. The flavor was strange and the milk tasted sour. My head was flooded with thoughts. Was this a warning? Why did I have this dream? Why was he back?



I went to work; I delivered the newspapers and sold them to people passing by. After work I was exhausted, all I wanted to do was rest.


I went to the library and continued to type up When The Sun Sets

"And as the sun set he pulled her in for a passionate kiss. This would be their last..."

My phone vibrated in my pocket playing it's funky ringtone. 


"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Abigail, it's me Xander; we had dinner last night" he said.

"X...Xander, h...hey" I stammered, my heart suddenly started to beat much more faster.

"Erm, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to the diner, it'll be on me" he asked.

"Sure" I replied. We arranged to meet at the diner and he told me the directions to get there. 


The meal was great! I never thought I'd be so happy just to have a burger!

After we hung out outside the diner.

"So....Abi....you look beautiful tonight" he said flirtily (I'm going to pretend that's a word).

"Thank you" I giggled blushing like a school girl.


"I have something to tell you" he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well I think...I....actions speak larger than words"


He kissed me on the lips. It felt like...magic...I can't describe it....it was like our first kiss, our first proper kiss.


Xander called me a taxi and gave me the fare and kissed me goodbye.

But even though I was thrilled that we were now in a romantic relationship the only thing I could think about was him....the man in my dream...the man who had ruined my life two years back

No comments:

Post a Comment